The Honourable Member Representing Arochukwu/Ohafia Federal Constituency in the Green Chambers, Rt. Hon. Uko Ndukwe Nkole has continued to make good his promises of bringing Democratic dividends closer to his people.
This is without doubt why he has been nicknamed “Mr. Project” by his constituents and numerous admirers in Abia State and the Green Chambers as an outstanding representative of his people because Arochukwu/Ohafia Federal Constituency has never had it better.
In his resolve to site projects in every village that makes up the constituency, he didn’t only initiate new projects but has proven to be a politician that underscores the importance of eradicating the culture of abandoned projects because he has within 6 years, systematically revived all abandoned projects within Arochukwu/Ohafia Constituency while initiating and completing new ones.
Today, Akunu Ohafia Village in Ohafia LGA, has attested to the project touch of Hon. Nkole as the moribund water Scheme in the community has been recieving the magic touch of “Mr Project”
The images below, is the current State of the ongoing rehabilitation of the Ohafia divisional water scheme in Akanu, Ohafia LGA as at today, 7th, April 2021.
– The sinking of two new High capacity solar powered boreholes .
– Rehabilitation of the surface tank, Power House
– Re Construction of 420,000 liters Over head tank.
– Rehabilitation of dilapidated offices, staff quarters and the generator room,
– Construction of asphalt access roads within the installations.
– Provision of 300kva transformer and connect the community to the National Grid,
– 13KM Water Reticulation with street lights.