Abia state House of Assembly member of the Year, Hon Ginger Onwusibe
Some of his projects.
1. Solar powered Street Light at Umuosu, Amorji Junction, Ntigha Junction, Abayi and Uratta junction (Self Funded)
2. A 500 Capacity Stadium With Perimeter Fencing in Umuosu, Umunna ward 2, to be commissioned in last week of April as part of the activities marking the legislators 50th birthday. This Project is a request by the host community(Self Funded)
3. Chukwu Wachukwu Mini stadium Mbawsi, with 2 dressing rooms, a shower, foundation for a club house and Gym laid with the hope of completing before the end of the tenure(Self Funded)
4. Reconstruction of Mbawsi-Eluama-Umueze-Ikputu Road, Abia state attracted through ministry of works.
5. Attracted the construction of 3 Classroom Ntigha.
6. Installation of solar power street light.
7. Deaconess Nkechi Ikpeazu PhD Primary health care center.
8. Construction of a 500 mini stadium at Osusu primary school.(ongoing)
9. Construction of a 500 mini stadium at Eziama Ntigha primary school(ongoing)