… Distances self from rumored defection in Isiala Ngwa North.
Pledges total loyalty to Governor Ikpeazu.
The MD and CEO Abia state Synergy and Advertisement Agency Absaa Hon Tony Otuonye have stepped down as the commander Otawike youth initiative after piloting the affairs of the political structure for 15 years.
He also pledged Total support to the Leadership of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu led administration and the candidacy of Prof Uchenna Eleazar Ikonne.
see full Release below.
My name is Tony Otuonye. I sincerely wish to inform all and sundry, the Isiala Ngwa North people and Abians at large. Most importantly the government of Abia state that from this day 25/5/2022, I state as follows:
- I solemnly cease to function as the GENERAL COMMANDER OF OTAWIKE YOUTH INITIATIVE which I have led for 15yrs.
- That I vehemently disassociate my self from being identified as a member of OTAWIKE GROUP, and her activities.
- I am a proud member of PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (P.D.P).
- That I am not part of any arrangements of the GROUP, to defect to another party.
- I pledge unrepentant loyalty to our dynamic academia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, result oriented led administration.
6.That with all sense of commitment and onward dedication and actions, I assure PROFESSOR UCHE IKONNE, (UCHE DI ABIA 2023) the P.D.P Governorship Candidate of Abia state and other candidates of the party victory come 2023 general elections.
- I strongly and with all assurance of preparedness, uphold that “there would not be any forceful take over of power from Governor IKPEAZU in 2023, rather the dynamic transition succession hand over established must be sustained, and actualized”.
- I shall do everything within my mandate to ensure GOVERNOR IKPEAZU, finishes strong and honorably.
UCHE NDI ABIA 4 REAL 2023