- He is name is Rt. Hon. Barr. Anthony Emeka Nduka.
- He was the Deputy Majority Leader before he was elected by his colleagues today as the new Speaker of the 9th house, Imo State House of Assembly (IMHA).
- He hails from Umuezeala Umuoma Nzerem in Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State hence the state assembly representative of Ehime Mbano State Constituency.
- He attended St. Peters Seminary School, Okigwe. Bagged a BS.c Hons in Government and Public Administration from Imo state University. He also bagged a second degree in Law from Imo State University, Owerri.
- He was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2016.
- He contested and won the councillorship election in his ward, Nzerem/Ikpem in Ehime-Mbano LGA in 200 and was the Leader of the Council.
- In 2011, he was appointed the coordinator of Oyibo-Mbano Development Center by the then Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Chief Ikedi Ohakim.
- He contested for Imo State House of Assembly election in 2019 under the platform of All Progressive Congress (APC) and was declared winner by the Court of Appeal in Owerri.
- He was inaugurated at the Imo State House of Assembly, Owerri to represent the good people of Ehime-Mbano State Constituency on the 3rd of December, 2019 after he successfully reclaimed his stolen mandate at the appeal court.
- He is happily married with children.
Bonus: He has his constituency office at Ehime Mbano Headquaters in Umuezeala.
Source: Ambrose Nwaogwugwu.