– Releases two billion naira (N2b) to the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) in Borno State for disbursement of interest-free loans to eligible workers with repayment period of 24 months.
– Announces 100% increase in monthly releases for payment of gratuities backlog. The payment was increased from N100 million monthly which equals N1.2 billion annually to N200 million monthly which will amount to N2.4 billion.
– Allocates 30 buses to convey workers in the metropolis at subsidized fares. The buses will be deployed at pick up points along major routes to move workers to the Musa Usman secretariat in the morning and return them by evening from the secretariat to where they were picked up in the morning.
– Directs payment of promotional benefits owed workers (2016, 2017, 2018) whose names where omitted during earlier payments approved by him in 2019.
– Zulum also directed that workers owed 2019 and 2020 promotional benefits should all be paid while those owed from 2021 to date are to be paid based on outcome of a recent promotional exam which they participated in.