The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, has approved the appointment of Mandate Secretaries for the Federal Capital Territory Administration.
The appointees are:
1. Mr. Bitrus L. Garki -Secretary, Area Council Services Secretariat
2. Lawan Kolo Geidam – Secretary, Agriculture and Rural Development Secretariat
3. Mr. Danlami Ihayyo – Secretary, Education
4. Dr. Adedolapo A. Fasawe
– Secretary, Health and Human Services Secretariat
5. – Barrister Salman Dako
– Secretary, Legal Services Secretariat
6. Barrister Chinedum Elechi
– Secretary, Economic Planning, Revenue Generation and PPP
7. Arch. Uboku Tom Nyah – Secretary, Transportation Secretariat
8. Alhaji Muntari Abdulkadir – Secretary, Social Development Secretariat
The swearing-in-ceremony will take place on Tuesday, 12th of September 2023 at the International Conference Center, Abuja at 12 noon prompt.
Appointees and their guests are expected to be seated by 11:30 am.
Director of Press
(Office of the Hon. Minister)
5th September, 2023.